Turn off notifications from the Microsoft Teams app in the evening - Silent Hours
The Teams application is extremely useful for collaborating with your colleagues during office hours. But in the evening you want peace and quiet and of course you don't want to turn off all notifications on your phone. Follow the steps below to automatically turn off notifications from Teams every evening, or every day you like. Turn it off.
1) Open your Microsoft Teams on your smartphone
- Open your Microsoft Teams app and press the 3 bars on the top left.
2) Then press Settings
3) Press notifications
4) Change the silence time - Silent hours
- Switch on silent hours daily.
- Choose your start time, 17:00 for example. Until 07:00 in the morning.
- You can also indicate quiet days, such as Saturday or Sunday.
Never be disturbed another evening by Teams 😉 😉
Other blog posts
Is Microsoft Teams free?
Plugging Yammer into Microsoft Teams in 3 steps!
Record a Microsoft teams conversation?
Send a Teams chat conversation to non-teams users?
Enable remote access to collaborate in Teams