Add your Office 365 work account to your home computer in 5 easy steps
Why add your Office 365 account as a work account?
- Single-sign on in EDGE. (easier login)
- Automatic configuration of your Outlook application
- Easy login to OneDrive, OneNote and all other Office 365 applications?
1. Start your Windows 10 computer and click on start
2. Click on settings and choose accounts
3. Click on connect in the menu 'access to work or school'.
4. Enter your login details and press next
5. Enter your Office 365 password
Your computer is now added and registered
From now on you can: Easier login to Microsoft 365 services without annoying MFA or authentication pop-ups.
Log in automatically via Microsoft Edge
Instructions: Add a profile by clicking on the 'add a profile' icon at the top.
Login with your Office 365 account as you did with your computer's add-on.
Select the previously configured account again.
When logging in to Office 365 no password is required from now on.
How to use the latest version of Apple Passwords in iCloud for Windows?
Managing app passwords for legacy applications - Multi-factor authentication
How to password protect e-mails in Microsoft 365 or Outlook?
How to reset or change your password in Microsoft Office 365?
Change your office 365 password automatically in case of a risk or hack!