🌦️ How to activate weatherman mode in Teams? [Presenter mode] ☀️
Meeting participants are usually more focused and have a better experience when they see the presenter during a presentation. An interactive presenter helps to engage the target audience more when delivering sessions, classes, seminars or demonstrations. Just like during a class, it is more pleasant for the students to be able to see the board and the instructor as in the physical world, next to or in front of the board.
In this blog, I explain how to activate this presenter mode before or during a Teams meeting.
How to activate presenter mode in Microsoft Teams?
- After your meeting has started, in the upper right corner of Teams select : Share Content.
2. Under Presentation Mode, select the desired mode. Also, make sure your camera is turned on.
Select customize and choose a background image before starting the presentation.
3. To start your presentation, choose a screen or window on your PC or device.
4. When your presentation begins, the presenter toolbar appears briefly at the top of your screen. In the toolbar, you can change presenter modes, give control to another person, and record computer sound.
5. Press the 2nd button to enter presenter mode.
How can you activate weatherman mode without closing the meeting?
You can change the presenter mode without closing the meeting.
Presenter view - video explanation by Kevin
Kevin brought this renewed functionality in a YouTube video. Check it out below.
The best way to share a powerpoint presentation in Microsoft Teams!
How to share files in Microsoft Office 365 and Teams - 8 scenarios
Download and install Google Meet on your Windows computer
How to share computer audio in Teams on a Macbook or iMac.
These are the 10 success factors when setting up Microsoft Teams
How to download and install Windows 11