Add Windows Defender ATP to Azure Advance Threat Protection
Azure Advanced Threat Protection enables you to harness the power of the cloud to protect against increasingly sophisticated threats that continue to grow in frequency. Detect and investigate security incidents in your organisation with a cloud security solution that supports the most demanding analytical workloads! Let's go!
Open the ATP Portal
- Browseto: portal.atp.azure.com
- Click on settings at the bottom left
- Activate the integration!
Enable Azure ATP through Microsoft's defender Security Center
- Open https://securitycenter.windows.com/preferences2/integration
- Navigate to settings, Advanced Features and activate Azure ATP Integrations.
That is it!
Summary! From now on you can:
- Identify suspicious activity of users and devices using both detection with known techniques and behavioural analysis
- Analyse threat intelligence via the cloud and on-premises
- savedSecuring user identities and credentials in Active Directory
- Display clear information about attacks on a simple timeline
- Check multiple entry points thanks to integration with Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- In short, many insights into your surroundings.
Block downloading of O365 files when your device is unknown
Make legacy authentication transparent with Azure Log Analytics
How to activate Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in Office 365
Microsoft 365 Security Assessment in 5 steps!
Make your organisation safer with one click with Azure AD Security Defaults