How do you add Microsoft Office 365 licences to groups of people in a dynamic way?
Personas, Scenarios, groups of users are important factors in simplifying IT management. If you, as an organisation, succeed in simplifying access, rights, in short, needs to a few personas, then you can remove the complexity (which often slows down work) from your organisation. This ensures that your IT apparatus remains performant and adaptable to modern needs.
Login to your azure portal
- Login via: https://portal.azure.com
Navigate to Azure Active Directory
- Click on groups on the left-hand side . (You can create Dynamic or Static groups).
- In this case, we create a static group.
- Add members 'manually' to this group.
- Click on createat the bottom
Add licences to the administrative staff group
- Click on Licenceson the left-hand side
- Select Update Licence Assignments
- Choose "Select Licences" and select your licence.
- Click on Save
Licences are now added to the personas
- It is very convenient if you turn sub-licences on or off that all users are updated automatically.
- Personas, personas. Assign simple groups.