Microsoft Teams installation in Ubuntu - Linux
95% of the functionality works perfectly in a web browser.
Browse to Teams.microsoft.com
- Browse To: https://teams.microsoft.com/
- Click Get The Linux App or Browse to:
- Press Debian at Ubuntu
- Save File - save the binaries
- Open the file
- Press install
- Enter your password from your computer account.
- Click Teams in all program's.
- Log into Microsoft Teams in Ubuntu.
Single sign-on in Ubuntu
Connect your online accounts - this can only be done with a personal acount.
Login with your personal account. Complete the configuration.
Personal Teams account (Home users)
You can also log in with a personal account in Teams for Ubuntu.
I use the test account I created to do the free registration.