Set LEGO Microsoft Teams backgrounds!
Microsoft or Ikea already provided great backgrounds that you can use yourself. It is also possible to use your own image as background in Microsoft Teams. Via this blog you can download the LEGO images and place them in a folder via your explorer so that you can use them in a meeting. Have fun and enjoy!
Downloading the back ground images
Download from the LEGO blog
Via your explorer in Windows 10
- Navigate to C:³ -> Your user -> Appdata -> Roaming -> Microsoft -> Teams -> Backgrounds
- Upload an image to the Uploads folder.
- It is best to use a resolution such as: 1.920 x 1.080.
On your Mac
- Navigate to: Application Support -> Microsoft -> Teams -> Backgrounds -> Uploads
- Copy your own background into the Uploads folder.
- If you do not (yet) have this folder. Update your Microsoft Teams client and restart your computer.