MSTeams: Receive notification when someone's status changes
If you want to know when someone in Teams changes his or her status to Available or Offline, you can add them to your list of status notifications from a previous chat or in settings.
Create a status change notification via chat
The chat option is useful if you have recently had a one-to-one chat with the person about whom you want to receive notifications.
- Select Chat on the left side of the app.
- From your chat list, choose a one-to-one chat with the person you want to receive a notification about.
- Select More options and Select Sign up if available.
- If you do not want to see a person's status anymore, follow the previous steps and select Switch off notifications.
Creating a status change notification in Settings
The Settings option allows you to search for someone in your organisation and add them directly to your notification list.
- Select your profile picture at the top right of Teams. Then select Settings > notifications to notification settings open.
- Select the button Edit right of Persons to open the Manage Status Notifications screen.
- Type in The Status Notifications screen Manage the name of the person you want to receive a report about the Add People search box. Select the name when it is displayed.
- To remove someone from your list of status notifications, follow the previous steps and then select the Off button next to the name.
Also readother tips
Create a private channel in Microsoft Teams - Tutorial
Add or invite guests to Microsoft Teams | Guest-access
Customise background with your own image in Microsoft Teams?
participateto Teams meeting without a Microsoft account - Gmail.
Microsoft Teams Login - Basic Guide to Getting Started Quickly