How to add a Windows device in Microsoft Endpoint manager - Intune?
Integration with Azure Active Directory & Office 365
With Intune, your device is known in Azure Active Directory and you enjoy many benefits such as:
- Single-sign on in Microsoft Edge browser.
- Automatic configuration of your Outlook applications.
- Easier login to OneDrive, OneNote and all other Office 365 applications.
- Manage your Windows 10 device, but also your mobile devices or your Android smartphones, tablets.
- Checking of Windows updates.
- The ability to distribute software to these devices in a simple manner.
Complex GPOs to CSP policies
- In Microsoft Intune, you have the option of migrating or converting your complex Group policies to Intune. This gives more control, and is often easier to implement.
- The preparatory steps of your tenant read here.
- A second preliminary step is to set the MDM user scope to all + MAM user scope via this URL.
1. Start your Windows 10 computer and click on start
2. Click on settings and choose accounts
3. Click on connect in the menu 'access to work or school'.
4. Enter your login details
5. Enter your password
Everything is in order!
From now on you can
- Manage this specific device with Microft Intune via https://devicemanagement.microsoft.com
- All devices can now be rolled out.
- Create policies in Intune.
- Distribute software via built-in Endpoint manager or chocolatey.