💻 How can you add a Windows device in Microsoft Intune?
Integration with Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365
Thanks to Intune, your device is known in Azure Active Directory and you enjoy many benefits such as:
- Single-sign on in Microsoft Edge browser.
- Automatic configuration of your Outlook applications.
- Easier login to OneDrive, OneNote and all other Office 365 applications.
- Manage your Windows 10 device, as well as your mobile devices or your Android smartphones, tablets.
- Checking Windows updates.
- The ability to distribute software to these devices in an easy way.
Complex GPOs to CSP policies.
First, add your email domain + the records Cname records for Intune. Here.
1. Start up your Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer and click start
2. Click on settings and choose accounts
3. Click connect in the 'access work or school' menu
4. Enter your login information from a Microsoft 365 Account associated with the Intune tenant
5. Enter your password
All in order!
From now on, you can manage this device with Microsoft Intune
- Manage this particular device with Microft Intune at https://devicemanagement.microsoft.com
Note: Taking a computer into administration separate from Microsoft Autopilot gives the original user far more rights than necessary. The original user continues to have Administrator rights.