Report spam on your smartphone with the new Outlook App
Install the latest Outlook App!
See something strange? Report spam and phishing messages to keep your inbox safe. Find the new Unwanted Reporting option where you find other actions, such as Archive and Delete. Available on Office 365- and Outlook.com accounts.
In Outlook, you can bring all your email accounts and calendars together and be productive, organised and connected, whether you are keeping track of your inbox or planning major projects.
Report unwanted e-mail
These are the benefits you can expect from Outlook for iOS:
- Focus on the right things with our smart Inbox. We help you sort your messages and see what needs immediate action and what can wait.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your availability for meetings with one tap and easily find times to meet up with others.
- Find anything you want with our new search experience, including files, contacts and upcoming trips.
- Display and attach files from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Bring all your favourite apps together in Outlook, such as Facebook, Evernote, Trello and more.
- Open Word, Excel or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them to an e-mail message.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail and iCloud.